- Location: 18 Yonge Street. Toronto, ON M5E 1Z8
- Professional area: Administration
- Department: Reception
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: PRN as needed
We are looking for a dynamic Medical Recpetionist to join the WellOne Medical Office team. The position involves a variety of duties to support assigned health care professionals such as scheduling, handling phone calls, greeting customers and correspondence.
- Managing traffic flow through front desk reception
- Providing general customer service as required
- Using an electronic medical record system
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering calls/retrieving messages
- Email correspondence with patients regarding administrative tasks
- Completing tasks from the physicians
- Scanning of documents
- Processing of referrals
- Sorting and distribution of faxes and mail through EMR
- Other duties as assigned.
Complexity of Work:
- Superior time management skills required
- Must be able to multi-task
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Education / Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Office Admin Certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience working at medical clinics with multiple doctors
- Experience with EMR (Accuro is an asset)