Due to a higher than normal volume of emails, we have made some changes to our email policies to ensure a timely response to all our patients' concerns.
Please take a few minutes and review the following:
- Emails are replied to during the following business hours 9am to 6:00 pm.
- Even if you haven't completed our Authorization for Email Communication, if you email us, we'll infer that we have your consent to at least reply to your email correspondence by email as well.
- The patient is responsible for informing Provider of any types of information the patient does not want to be sent by email, in addition to those set out above.
- If the patient’s email requires or invites a response from WellOne Medical Centre and the patient has not received a response within a reasonable time period it is the patient’s responsibility to follow up.
- When making an appointment via email, you must receive a confirmation in return, otherwise no appointment has been made.
When emailing regarding appointments, help us to reply promptly by providing the following information
Your full name as it appears on your registration form.
Name of your Dr. and or specialist.
Reason for the visit/cancellation? Is this a follow up or a new concern?
Make sure to check your Dr.'s schedule on the "Our Doctors" page and provide your availability for 2-3 days & the times you are requesting - based on your Dr.'s schedule.
Always include your request in the subject, for example "Cancelling an appointment.
When NOT to use email
- THIS IS NOT A SECURED NETWORK. Please DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL MEDICAL INFORMATION.
- Please be advised that emailing WellOne is NOT FOR EMERGENCIES, URGENT PROBLEMS OR OTHER TIME SENSITIVE MATTERS
- NO MEDICAL ADVICE WILL BE OFFERED VIA EMAIL